Sunday 15 April 2012

                                                                                April advance  still      wind chill
       The Big Sea
KOO: So, Doc, ?you read my response to TheBigSea.
DOC: Yes.  Bit angry, were you not?
KOO: The point is, I understood they were offering me  Immunity..
         then I find they're not.  That's most disheartening.
DOC: That's as maybe, but is it good cause to sue them?
KOO: People have sued for far less. . . Nick Griffin springs to mind.
DOC:  And how? successful was Griffin, Koo ..
KOO:  He brought the BNP to its knees, which be success enough. 
DOC:  !Ah, yes.  The case of Griffin v Stobart, I seem to recall. 
         Nick was up in arms that a Stobart wagon had delivered him a
         truckful of anti-aging cream.  
KOO:  Well, he'd ordered  anti-asian cream, so you can see his point.
DOC:  Though you won't accept TheBigSea's position in your matter?
KOO:  Sertinly ! not

No comments:

Post a Comment