Wednesday 3 August 2016

                           (a)   2bites  at  the cherry



you were thinkin' of   2bites at the cherry with me, ?weren't you Sik .. O ! come on  , i know
you ..  ?  how long have we known each other ..   !




Well yes  ! I guess .. maybe I was .. Kolee .. I mean .. would that bother you .. if  I .. y'know .. took  .. .




bother me?  sikment  ffs  .. ! course no.. i mean i got all aranged !?  innit




Oooh  Ms. ?Ynnit .. !  I mean  .. really  ?    ?!




yeah  well i had  innit   .. got it arangd i meen ..  down at the cherry centre  ?yeah  ,.. got us tx  
for  a retraspect  ..  all-in wrestlin' tag match ?yeah  with ... withe    Sik ..  ..   2bites.    !  !
u must rememba 'im, tagged  wi  logan and mcmanus ,  back in a daze.. costello  too  i fink ..
anyhoo    t.c.a.l.s.s    2bites only went 'n 'ad a run-in  didnt'e  ?   wiv a fukkin pitbull    ..! well need i tell u ? ...      savaged   ! sik !   savaged  ..   and  tbph     2bites  wernt entirely skotfree  neitha were ?he   .   ..    so cut up was 'e abut the insident that e gon 'n canseled  the tagmatch the fukka ! innit  ?  
well  WTF   u can do innit !? ffs



























No comments:

Post a Comment