Thursday 29 December 2011



Wed. Dec 21 :  More Solstice


   my demise surmise                         beat the Mayans, beat theFrog,                
me miss solstice's ice mitts,                beat myself, wife, kids, skunk, kat
 santa's sanctioned claws                              (!and the dog)
  ISE T / LEMON YNK                   YOMTI  KENNELS




                    THE DAILY SKUNK

   FROG FRIGGED OVER LEAP YEAR FIX

     Self-styled leader, Henry Frog,
              Church of the NatterjackToad :
                                      !! NOT MY FAULT !! . . .
                                   . . .  . ! They should have warned me
                                               it was a leap year
                                                  'fore I made my prophecy!
           
         
    


             THE HOLE TOOTH
 
  
 Frogspeak

For those at a loss on why I'm now a prophet, let me fill you in:
School memories aside  .. memories abide ..  trauma begat evangelism.

Well, it was all down to traumatic schooldays, really.  Like being forced to play 'leapfrog'.  They'd say: ?You playing leapfrog! and of course I thought they literally meant 'leapfrog'.  But what they really meant was:     ! You playing  LEAP!, Frog ? 
Which is somehow different.  Especially when the game of  LEAP!  involved concrete cows and EddieStobart juggernauts.         
Another activity I got 'involved' in was  being deFrogged , which helped to condition me for later life.  So I became an evangelist.

Pastor Henry Frog          Ross on Wye

No comments:

Post a Comment