Saturday 23 February 2013

dearest Koo

Your debauchingly long story - *see Wed. Feb 13 -  about your relationship with HisHoliness  was neither funny nor politically apt.

I take personal offence at your remarks and would seek to protect the Pope from attack, in the same way that I would defend general Pinochet,  
as indeed any other so-called Fascist leader begining with a  P



yours most humbly


Paroness  Hilda Thatcher

Ps:   my Dennis had a good ole' laugh at your comments about my statue in Grantham         
                                                                          lol







A scene at The Rovers Return,  Coronation Street,  Greater Manchester   . ...


BARMAN:               What can I get you ?,  Hilda 

PARONOID HILDA OGDEN: Oooh  I'll have a pint of  Scarf&Duck  ta  chuck  and  ..
                      oooh  same for the grim reaper 'ere               and . ..
                      oooh  I felt a right chill  then   chuck          and.. .
                      oooh  that maggie thatcher stands reet be'ind me  and .  .
                      oooh  giv 'er a G&T !to keep 'er quiet  ta  chuck ---






  scene :  The Crack Re-run  @   TheQueenVicAlbert Square,   lesserlondon

PARANNOYED PHIL MITCHELL:     oy  grant   ! ?     U got sum krak
PARA NERD GRANT MITCHELL:    yo                  I'll giv U sum krak             !!                       KUNT




                   

No comments:

Post a Comment