Wednesday 22 July 2015



             a room    somewhere   within a series of rooms


KOO :   Heh  Doc  !  It's been a while
DOC :   Yes it has, Koo.   Sorry ! I've .. Just lately I've been running around like a headless                  . ..   !Hmmm   .. you're looking . ..
KOO:    Well ..   yes.    And you're not looking too bad,.   All things considered
DOC:    Like what ?  exactly
KOO:    I mean  considering all the considered people we know  think you look like sh ..
              well, like death warmed up, tbph .. ..  !hmm
DOC:   !Hmmm . ...    Look, Koo, let me give you the heads-up .. 
              I .. I've spent all this time ..  I've been busy on your site.
KOO:    Doc, I think you'll find I don't have a problem with my eyes.    Not any more.
DOC:    What  ?  laser treat.. .    Oh!,  I see   . .!hmmm     No,  your  SITE ! Koo 
KOO:    Hearing problems neither, Doc  ..
DOC:    No.   Of course not.  ..  No,  your  s i t e   K,    I've been visiting your site.
              26,661 . . ..   no !wait   ..   !hmmm  ..  .   make that  26, 66 times   !  
KOO:   Why ?
DOC:   Just call it part of being a caring professional.
KOO:   And that's it    ? ..   that's all you've been doing?  the past few years
DOC:   Caring professionally, K ,  is not necessarily a job to be rushed.
KOO:   I see. 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment