Wednesday 2 September 2015






   ? !   BeWhere
      !  Beware   the   cicadas    !





           the instruction crystal-clear:
                    ! beware the Sicadas
  I panicked not.

                My knowledge of language
             taught  me  there  was  nought                  to fear from cricket-types.

I ventured out,
           only to understand
                   the very essence of dread,
 as a psychotic,
         cricket-stump swing(e)ing, snake
                  smash me to smithereens.




 
    tony vivaldi & the four Susans
monty Le sinke & the Sick adders       (sic )                     sikmentLoyne

tokenn smiley                                  ( sir)   jeffry boykott

                          lyn keenMoist                              
                                                    Melony Insekt & Lemony Sniket

                                  the Kammerleg



No comments:

Post a Comment