Wednesday 16 September 2015



      ( the)     dogPal-stevenHawking     

                                 V       


                                (the ) godProf.  Stephen Hawking


                                                                               (  a battle of  whats )




dogPal-stevenHawking :

What I'm saying to you, Stephen, is not for everyone's ears.
Not by a long chalk. You of all people must undrstand that.
But what we have here, between you and I, is somewhat unusual, no?
I mean here I am talking to my namesake, me a plain-mutt-simple dog ,
you a .. well  ..  not to mince words ... a  god .
And there  palindromic goodoog , just for good measure. should you be wondering.   
What is perfectly clear, on a ratio-esoteric level, is that our
fiend artistCat, KoTo, or KoToK, ?shall we say, to keep  pg  alive,
that dear old fiend of ours doesn't give a cat's ass about sending me to explain to you  regarding     the rites and rungs of  Galamb Borong.










godProf. Stephen Hawking





























No comments:

Post a Comment