Wednesday 16 December 2015


   WATCHED  ( 2 )

  watched Obama      survivaling  
                                            with Bear Grills.
                                                                          I was salivating.
                                                                          I could have been him,
                                                    if only I'd studied, worked hard,
    got lucky,  been rich.
                                              I could be living 
                      off my wits             too,                       feeding
                                     from war-torn  presidents.




   KLOSET ENNYMI / 
                                MERKEL ENNYMI 
       MENKL NOSEYIT  /
       TONI YESMENKL                                                                  tinklemoneys        
                                                                     Eetim Slonnky







                                                                                                           watched (3)
                     me and my pet
           went parachuting                  in aid of 
                                              endangered sea-life.
                                                                                        my pet - a cuttlefish -
                                                                                         wouldn't jump out of the plane.
                                                                             stop ! watching me
                                                                     the cuttle was quite insistent :
                                                             I can't jump 
                     with you there watching me !
 I ask why not.
                               the cuttle tells me
                                                                that a watched cuttle never bails.


                          Other cuttle suspect you're paranoid        say I
     my cuttle barks back:
                                          so      you've  spoken to sis  
                           !                                                  I see;  
                a wholly  different cuttle of fish








Steemin Onkyl
         Nostlikeymen
                   InMySkeleton
                                                                     Nik  Lemyn-Sole
   Fred Cuttle
                                     THE USURY SUSPEKTS    






   WATCHED    
       ( reprise)


 As inferred by my pet fish
        I had             indeed
          spoken to his sister.

                                                        To try to smooth the waters 

                                     between them
  she had tried to contact him.
                                               Without joy.
                                                                      It was now a case of
                                                         the  pet  calling  the  cuttle  back
                               

                                                                           NOSTLIKEYMEN
    YeSilentMonk
                 a nun/trod

















        




No comments:

Post a Comment