Saturday 12 December 2015

( where ) 
                    we learn the valu
of not eating something                    which 
                                                                              disagree  with  us 



The point is, Koo, you've always argued against me, 
often for the sake of it, out of sheer obtusity, 
butt, more latterly, as an act of plain vanity.

    I'm not sure I             . .

No exactly.  that's my point. Ever since I chose to eat you 
- Yes  !put it down to my fatal floor  

    ?!  was that where    ?    . .

  You don't remember  ?     
!  You slipped in some slimejib  and made my job easier
than it might have been.  It wasn't the kleenest-kill I'll admit
  - !!blame the parliamentary hubjub on indiscriminate 
   syrian-slaughter  still  circulating in my pussbox 

    I don't                    . .

No,  you wouldn't.  You see, Koo,  one's blood boil at the mere thought of  unwise spillage  and that impact on even common treaty.
So, when it come to necessary kill, one's mind can, no,  will be befuddled by bleedfest ;  and a mess, a bloody mess,  ensue.
  
      Your expression of memory I'd done so well to repress, (K)oTo(K),    is  - ?dare I say -   depressing the shit out of me

Oh give it a rest ! Koo    Depression, like Disagreement,  
 is but a comfort cloak that will envelop to smotheration   
 if not sent packing.  
 And you should be grateful, so grateful my fiend,
that it was I,  (K)oTo(K), who terminated your miserable existence,  not some enraptured raptor pissing itself at your painslow demise.  As you, pigeonprey, 
   sucked-up-self-pity-and-suckered-down-shitprayer,
   you have never given one wingrat of consideration to just how ! lucky   you were    -  well how could you, birdless-brained    !  ?
Look, there's a serious point here, K,  and it's this:
I   (K)oTo(K)     firm in the line of feline GoodooG    
toyed with you   
                killed you    
toyed with you (again )    
              killed you ( again)   and  
                                        -   dare I say ? it  -   
toyed with you         again.
Butt the distinct  between my kind   
     and  the  raptor   discovered  in nature 
twixt my kind  
  and the  slushhawks set in unnatural parliamentary tenure 
is the distinct    of private glow          and public show.  
For me, for my kind, it is All-public-showy,
an obvert entertain, a series of serious moment  served in dark satire and not, in the shape of KammerlegKronie, 
self-serving  for   darkened satyr.
The distinct  is  again clear:
That (K)oTo(K)'s superior thought process has been increased
- if only to the power of minusInfinity -
through the consumption of another brain 
- if only a Pbrain 
butt a brain nonetheless. 
So if high intelligence go hand in glove with gratitude
then from the bottom of my wit I thank you.
      ( tho' plainly such an idea be as plausible 
         as an amputee sleepfreeze )         I pause.

 ? for applause        ?      . .

!Hmmm    You see, K , the distinct  ....

                              . . 
 Oh I see, (K)oTo(K), now I see. 
 There is an obvious distinct and it this   obviously :
 Through the consumption of me your powerBrain has improved
    - if   as we say   only infinitedecimally  -
 but improve   nonetheless   it has .
                            Whereas
   the birdbrainslushhawkKammerlegKronie 
       be a BirdBrain from the Begin
               and will stay a BirdBrain    to the last     .

 Hmmm  !




                       James & The giant bloodLast   /
                   
                                                                                                  K


No comments:

Post a Comment