Saturday 20 October 2012

as Pastor Henry Frog jumps from a great height, we see (hear) him    jumping from a  great  height,
reciting his latest (last) work:
                                            The Fall
                                                              ! LET THE FROG SEE THE HABIT
                                                                               LET THE FROG SEE THE HABIT  !
                                   OH !! FUCK IT
                                                                                                 PHF


JEAN :  So what? were you thinking  ..  on your way down   .. to  (certain / apparent )  death  ?!
 HEN :   Well,  Jean  ..   I suppose, firstly  ..  how marvellous it would be if I had a parachute .. 
             . . .  and then, when I found I had a parachute . . I thought .. : !how marvellous  ! .  .
             but  when I thought I was going to Die, of course,  well  then  I shouted out, at the top
             of my voice, y'know ..:  !help ! . .   ? is there anyone there  . .    no answer  ..   then again:
            is anybody there  ?!    still no answer .. finally  God replies:   Yes, my son.  I am here ! .. .
             then I shout again :  .  .  ...           .  ..      Is ? there anyone else there  . . .
            What else was  I thinking  ! ?   ..   well, about Rolf Harris   (of course)
          . .  and about going to see my lovely bank manager, Patricia Wack, giving her a gift of a 
            ceramic elephant, and demanding a loan, in a PierrotLunaire-singytalk  kinda way  ..
                             It's a nicknack, PattyWack ! ! Give The Frog a loan 
            and then, well then, I got to thinking about old BBC Dramas,  Jean , and the way characters
           used to repeat last words of phrases
JEAN :  Oh! I see, Pastor          ( ! Oh, I see )
  HEN :  Yes.  God indeed moves in mysterious ways.
            Truly,  I thought I was going to croak, Jean.     I thought I was going to  .  ... . 

No comments:

Post a Comment