Thursday 25 October 2012


SIKMENT YOYNE   : Oh! hello Kolee ,  I haven't seen you around for a while     !?
KOLEE ?YNNIT(ms): Nah  . . I bin doin sum promotin     ?! innit
SL :                  Right.      What kind of  ..  ?
K ?Y :               For summat called    The Ring Cycle
SL :                  Oh,  I see.     You ?  Kolee      ..  I mean  ..  Kolee  ?   !
                        .. oh ! Kolee  ..   sipping   The Nectar of the Gods   !!
K ?Y :               ?Oowot    ..  nah   !  I dunt av  NektarPoints , Sik,  cos I shop at Tesko innit !
                        an u wont catch me  drinkin  'air stuf  ?!? sillee        u sik !? or wot    Sik ?   . .     
SL :                  No .. what I meant  .. I mean  .. you,  in the company of Gods  . .
K ?Y :               Nah  !!   Lord Koe were busy  ?right . .  and john (Terry)   hed fukt off 2 spain!     
SL :                  Yes but still  ..   I mean  ..  Richard Wagner  ..  The Ring Cycle   !
K ?Y :              ! Nah   . .  Bradley Wiggins!          innit   ?   

                                                                                            TBC  . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment