Sunday 24 April 2016



Dear Professor Loyne

I have been having a thought, quite a lot of thoughts in actual fact.
Ever since you took me under your wing, as your own Eliza Bluebottle, and taught me how to speak and write correctly, without affectation and suche - and thanks a lot for all your help !? innit   ! -
I have been thinking of taking the bull by the hairs and commandeering Thoughts of Koo, so to speak, taking ownership of something that is essentially now rudderless, but still something which we have all - even you Sikment - been a part (of)
Oh I know what you're going to say ..  ?Why You ms.?Ynnit  of all people   and what sense is there in it ?          Well, professor, it's like this:  First of all, I 'd change the name, to something more pertinent.
Like what ?  I hear you ask      Well,  Farts of Koo    would be an obvious runner, in light of recent developments, but that would be a use of pejorative rather than prerogative, if you get my drift , ..
No Kolee I'm not sure I ..         Put it this way, Sik, in taking this initiative, I'm inclined to the latter,
to use my prerogative, so to speak.   To keep the  T of K   document  as  T of K  still, but now it will be....             Thoughts of Kolee,  I don't doubt        One step ahead as always  Professor
Well yes  but the truth of the matter, ms ?Ynnit, is that you've always been prevalent in  Koo,
and that pigeon (Koo) is long since dead    killed apparently by  the cat KotoK.  ?remember      
Er  yes Prof .. I ..                      Assuming that bird ever existed at all    of  course      
Well I know what you'll say now,  Prof , to top what you've said already, no doubt .  ..
that  IF  T of K  is not derived from a pigeon of dubious existence, then we are left with the notion
that it is a collection of forecasts by the prophet Nostlikeymen.
All of which mean that I am the vessel through which N  speaks, the vessel linking past and present,   the vessel to whom appear Susan Giro,  telling tales of her twin Anna, her/their life&tymes with Antonio Vivaldi,  her passage into the modern world and her presentation to me , ! ME ! ,
Sikment,   at the  Luton Wind, first and four-most,  and then in events thereafter .      ..
I'm right,  am ? I not,  Professor  ..    .    Professor       ?       ..      .    .    Hmmmm                             !

As always

K?Y(ms)



No comments:

Post a Comment