Friday 6 July 2012

                                                 PIGEON III
Eventually I plucked up the courage to ask him the question which had been on my mind for some time:
? How
You mean how did she come to fly off her mortal coil and how did all of this happen?
!Yeah

I'm afraid your bird is responsible for this tragedy. She appear to be guilty of  fatricide.
Well, he told me that  fatricide  was when one fat pigeon kills another fat pigeon.
I couldn't believe my ears. My eyes were streamin, my whole body convulsin,
but before I could get carried away he had interjected : 

Officially, it will go down as  homingcide.
Yeah, death by homing pigeon of course, but why?
Your bird was a known informer. She led them all into a trap.

Well, I had visions of my stool pigeon shoppin all of her friends, information trippin off her tongue
like water off a dove's back. So that's why they called her  ! Nark
Not exactly!  exclaimed Rufus,  Nark  was also short for  Narkotics.

And so I learned that my bird had been double-dealin.
On the day of the Tragedy, all the neighbourhood pigeons were lined up on the rooftop
waiting for their supply;  and all the neighbourhood kids were queueing on the ladder.

My bird  narkotised her friends into permanent sleep and then, with gentle irony, did the same to herself.
That night the talk was of pigeons and a tail of   mass cooeycide
Well, I anaesthetised myself with alcohol and cried myself to sleep.  Yeah,  no shame there.
                                                                                                                 SL / TLS

No comments:

Post a Comment