Saturday 24 November 2012

Birdthong
             you show more love to those bleedin birds
  bloodied by that bleedin cat  !
                     than you do to me      she chirped
   
 he bridled, bid Her adieu with a note scribed -or scribbled- in bird blood:
  butt  you  can  be  my  bird  always,   my bride,
                                         if     to  be          like   you         would 


Birdsong
                            !  Look 
                              just tell that bleedin cat
                                   to s(l)ing it's bleedin (h)ook             !?  would ya
                                            
                                      SMOKEY LINNET
                                                                                                                     (  KOLEE ?YNNIT (ms)   -   field research )









!Blimey .  ... 
and I thought my  Mouser  was harsh   ?  !

Lon Kitenmyse

No comments:

Post a Comment