Sunday 25 November 2012


FAO :  Mr. Nigel Farrago
            Leader of  UKIP


Dear Mr. Farrago

Look, first of all.
There's been a bit of a bother about me fostering kids, you know?,  since I joined  UKIP  that is  . ..
And then the Socialservices  (in their finite wisdom )  decide to take my kids away on the grounds of them being 
 'ethnic'  -  well,  Poles actually  -  and  the SS have told me it's because I belong to a  "racist"  party
(UKIP)  ..  and now, apparently, they  ( SS) won't touch me with a barge      innit.
Well, Mr. Farrago,  this is all a crock of you-know-what.  Okay, so  it was made a bit worse last  weekend when
I attended a meeting and marching through The Park  with the  EDL   !?
Now I know what you'r thinking,  but let me stop you right there !   No, I haven't been slugging it out 
with a band of thugs  !!
The EDL  to which I belong  is   The English Dogging League/Lead   ( LOL )   which is an umbrella organisation 
of a network of support groups for all people(s)  who have undergone a  ' bad ' dogging experience      innit .   
MY  EDL  is certainly not,  nor has ever been , racist.  Trust me, if you'd ever been with me on some of my "outings" , 
and seen some of the folk I've hooked up with,  you'd know what I mean!   ..
It's really no wonder that Banksy Moon struggles with getting UN peace resolutions passed   -  
cos I think the whole UN is mostly down the bleedin'  Park !   !   (lol )
But seriously, I'm sure you're as angry as me, Mr. F, that our party, your party,  has been branded as a racial 
organisation,  and for me to lose my kids because of this unwarranted, undignified  schloer  . ..  ?
I await your response with interest.

Yours gratefully  

Kolee  ?Ynnit (ms)


PS:  The hypocrisy of all of this is absolutely staggering.
        I've just read  The Guardian  story about  ..     7 dead in Pakistan ..
        and The G  refers to  -  and  I  QUOTE -   :      .. (a)  Shite  Muslim procession  .
        So how come they can get away with it then  ?!    Friends in high places  or what indeed   !     innit



No comments:

Post a Comment