Sunday 31 July 2016

and anyhoo K  if I said  there's  werdshitstuff  goin on
you'll be  then screamin'    Cuzz!!Cuzz   at me
 ( and ?why not)
and cussin' me for watchin' too much  KolinFry and  Sik Sense
and then  before you know it girl  we've both got bit-parts
on  The Dukes of Hazzard
and with our keks round our ankles
you find out I'm your sister
and I find out you're my half-uncle
and before y'know it girl  ( !again)
we been driven out of that one-Horse-shebang
with a shotgun up our ass
and the surety of never ever gettin' another bit-part between us
again
(!or any parts come to that)
and all 'cos     (cuzz)
I had the temerity
the absolute temerity
to call what's goin' on with us   weerdshitstuff
and not, with due and relative hindsite,  
that strange clarity
   strange   and beautiful
            clarity
So d'you see,  ? Kole
if only I'd been clearer from the start
?eh  !  Kolee   .        .     .             ..
 .  .. .   !  .      Kolee           ?


-



 .    ..          .  ?!    .           Kolee     ?       ! !      ?





-






O    !    FFS     ! Kolee                            ?  innit                 !









No comments:

Post a Comment