Saturday 26 May 2012

                       HOL Y ! SKUNK       Official English edition embodied by Sikment Loyne                26.5.12


                                              EAGLE LEAP TO DEFENCE OF KLEENIT!
Edward The Eagle, champion British skier, has defended impresario Symon Kleenit, who has found himself on the end of recent personal abuse.  Edward, discovered by Kleenit in  Britain'sGotTalons1952,  had this to say:
          Look!, Mr. Kleenit (Symon) has been nothing but good to me and the likes of me.  He's got a lot on His plate,
          what with His Jubilee on the horizon, and Him determined to hang onto His much-deserved crown.
          ! Just cut Him some slack will you?  He's a generous sort, big heart 'n all.  He provided me with all the skis 
          I could possibly need and want, even though I was never a big fan of yoghurt to be perfectly frank.
         He's done a lot for this nation believe you me ?!  And certainly don't deserve all the criticism coming His way!!
ETE

No comments:

Post a Comment