Friday, 4 August 2017
SEVENTEEN (VERY) KEY THINGS
YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT A VERY KEY DATE
?! What is to be, Don ! ?
1. 9.30 am: Hoppies begin to gather @ Centrala, Mon Aug 7
Kettle stuck on.
2. Sound,lights, visuals set up, to backdrop of Bowie's
Sound & Vision or, taking audience into account,
The Sound of Silence (Simon 'n Tenykel)
3. Kettle stuck on (!again )
4. The Hoppies ungather, to go seek an audience.
5. Spring 1 ( Klyemin Stone MkInyel) plays over loudspeaker.
6. Spring 2 etcetc
Anticipated audience gather in anticipation.
7. Spring 3 anon/ a nun.
Audience last seen heading to water, anticipating a
slow-boat-ride to The Anticipation Islands,
somewhere south of Summer.
It's 1pm, and this is turning into an especially-long-day.
8. Nitemynks & Nyteminks in conflab.
9. Susan Sarong ( KSM / Nitemynks)
10. Me'Tin(n)ks Ensemble live - World Premiere - Summer (17 mins)
11. Winterspeek (Nitemynks) with SokeMyLinnet (Winter 3)
- much against their better judgement - as soundskape-bakdrop
12. Winter 3 plays out.
It's 2pm. Ish. ! T t f
13. Winter 2 - loudspeaker
14. Winter 1 - as above
15. Prelewd ( Me'Tin(n)ks) - as before.
16. Remaining Hoppies look up cheep deels to The Anticipation Islands.
17. It's 3pm now (pretty muche.) !! T t ff
So clear up, clear out, kettle stuck off.
Lenin's Key MOT