Tuesday 11 September 2012

                 One Character in Search of an EndoKronologist

DOC'S BED   :  Oh!, hello .. I wasn't expecting to ..     Oh I see !  ..   You  .  .
KOO'S HEAD :  Yes.  But let me talk about why I'm here ..  Hmmm ..   You see,  I have a  hormonal issue.
DB                :  Hmmm .  . You realise that I'm an  ENDO KRONOLOGIST ... which is not the same as  . .
KH                :  Oh  !  I see ..  ENDO  as in  END        KRONOLOGIST   as  in  TIME  ..  as in ..   ..
DB                :  ..  As in  THE  END OF  TIME !!  . .   T.E.O.T.W ..   Yes !
KH                :  Thank you,  DB.   That's put my mind at rest,  to some extent .


     
                                             one  summer  in search of  an   EndOrthonologist           

   in end of summer blowout
                  the
AvianInfluenzaControl   sign
                                                           was sold cheaply-carbootly
                                                                          due
                                                 to its tawdry state      caused  by   birdshit.
     SmokeyLinnet
 

                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment