Monday 2 January 2012

 NYD 2012

The Doc got back today.  Didn't want to talk about time away.
However I did notice a pile of heartily-holed jumpers in the wash (the Doc's.)
Also, I found Doc's mobile lying around; I took a sneaky peek. On it were a few films of senior citizens, mums with babies, and other members of the least vulnerable sectors of the community who were ... well, to put it bluntly, being biffed from Mothercare to Primark - !and back - mostly bargainless, as if by a bouncy castle which resembled (suspiciously) Uncle Monty from Withnail and I.
Think the doc may have seen me.  
Silence.          Furtive glances.
Finally the Doc spoke:    Catch any of the sales, Koo?  ..  There's still some NewYearHonours going cheap, by all accounts.   I'd get down quickly if I were you, before the bankers/villains get their grubby little mitts on them. . . .  Oh, I bumped into yer mate too, Pastor Henry Frog.                      He's suffering from  Priest Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Apparently he read The Daily Skunk's report that 50 people are attacked by undesirables every month.  Frog's very anxious, Koo.  He asked me how those same 50 folk bear it month in month out.  He reckons they're obviously 'chosen'.  Like he is.  That's why he's so fearful.


                                        

                                 THE HOLE TOOTH

            LIE DETECTOR TEST FOR VILLAINS
                                     AND/OR
          DAILY SKUNK  OWNER GOES MISSING

                 
                         My Tokenn Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment