Sunday 15 January 2012

Saturday, 14.1.12


Lt. Monkiesyne gather the troops.   Have we the usual suspects?   he growl.    Groans.
No, I was just kidding ...   everyone here?   More groans.    Look, I've something of significance to say, but later.   I'm going to hand you over now to Sikment Loyne,  so as Mr. Milliband might say: ! I'll be black.    Yet more groans.
Thanks, Lieutenant   say Sikment.   Well, as you'll know by now, most of us got through The Day of !Yikes relatively unscathed. But what you may not know is that !Yikes Himself did something of much import yesterday.  He contacted Nostlikeymen     gasps      asking for some clarification    more gasps    I have here in my hand N's response   yet more gasps    It was sent to !Yikes of course but He can't be with us today.  Sends His apologies.  Lizards giving Him gip, or something akin . .  so I've been ...  look, I'm just the messenger boy,  so please . .                 as SirEltonJohn would say: Don't ! shoot me, I'm not Bernie Taupin.      
Silence.     Furtive glances.
Loyne clear throat.    Look, it's not my job to freak anyone out.  Some of N's report here might be a tad controversial ..   so ..   I think we're all in this together or not at all,  BUT if anyone chooses not to be 'in it',  then .. . well . .  their choice.  If we can have a show of hands, please.  So,!who's in it?    All hands shoot up immediately except for those of Kolee ?Ynnit(Ms)  which follow,       at length.   Good show!   Sikment enthuse.  Right !here goes   Clear throat to read Nostlikeymen's words: 
 Esteemed !Yikes  and suche-and-suche . . . ?wot dew fink I am,  a bleedin' fortune-teller!
Silence.     Furtive glances. 
Here Sikment Loyne crack up (!again), sinking to his knees in a fit of hysterics:   
Oh ..  that was a joke ..  oh . .  ooh    stop! ...  stop! I say . . oooh  .  .     DR. FREUD !!
Realising that the gibbering Loyne is completely gone,  Lt. Monkiesyne gather Nostlikeymen's epissel from his clutches and set off to the local  OneStopShop  to do some photocopying.

No comments:

Post a Comment